- 1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for the agreement and the company data protection officer
Our data protection officer:
- 2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
- a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. F GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
- b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit a GDPR, we will use your email address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. An email address is sufficient to receive the newsletter.
- c) By using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request comes from and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. A GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
- 3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given us your consent pursuant to Art. a GDPR have given express consent to this
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that for the transfer according to ART. 6 para.! S. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
- 4. Cookies
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
- 5. Analysis Tools
- a) Tracking tools
We do not use analysis tools on our website.
- 6. Social media plug-ins
We do not use social media plug-ins on our website.
- 7. affected rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the category of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless it was collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored with us;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the agreement of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or need to defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art.21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once given consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work.
- 8. right to
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
- 9. data security
We use the common SSL procedure (Sevure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level, which is supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.