The Karl Hipp is a successful national and international provider of precision ballscrews and sliding screws.
We have specialized in threads for the highest demands in all variations and manufacture precision screw drives, miniature ballscrews and components according to customer-specific requirements - from batch size 1 to large series.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for the next possible date:
Thread grinder (m/f)
Your area of responsibility:
- Independent and responsible for setting up, setting up and operating high-precision CNC thread grinding machines
- Optimization of the manufacturing parameters for continuous quality improvement
- independent implementation of quality control
- regular maintenance of the state-of-the-art thread grinding machines
What we expect:
- Completed vocational training in the metalworking environment, also lateral entrants from related professions
- safe handling of measuring and test equipment
- Independent and structured work according to drawings and work plan
- Commitment, resilience and reliability
- a future-oriented and secure job
- demanding and independent work
- comprehensive training
- performance-related wages
- capital accumulation benefits
- voluntary performance bonuses
Have we piqued your interest?
Then email your application today, stating your earliest possible starting date:
Telephone information is available from: 07475 9519-0